
Bloomberg reports that Apple has filed a new lawsuit in Germany against Samsung, seeking to ban sales of ten different smartphone models over alleged design infringement.
Apple Inc. (AAPL) filed another suit in Germany, seeking to ban sales of Samsung Electronics (005930) Co.’s smartphone models, including the Galaxy S Plus and the S II.
The suit targeting 10 smartphones was filed in the Dusseldorf Regional Court and is based on Apple design rights Apple in Europe, court spokesman Peter Schuetz said via phone today. Apple also started a separate suit against five Samsung tablet computer models related to a September ruling banning the Galaxy 10.1., he said.
Germany has already been the site of a significant amount of legal action between Apple and Samsung, with Apple winning an injunction barring the sale of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in that country. Samsung has apparently circumvented that injunction with the release of a design-tweaked Galaxy Tab 10.1 for the German market, although Apple continues to press forward with its legal efforts against Samsung's tablets.
As we noted last September, Fortune's Adam Lashinsky has
Apple's education-focused media event is scheduled for this Thursday, and more details seem to be leaking out. Earlier this evening,
Earlier today, we 





In a preliminary ruling (



Earlier today, Apple released its 














